The person concerned (as the data owner) is entitled to your rights stated in Article 11 of the same law and listed in 9 articles below, pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of the KVK Law No. You can send your requests regarding our company in writing to our company’s “Breton Sail , Kemalpaşa Mahallesi Forbes Sokak Alp İşhanı No:2 Interior Door No: 104 Söke / Aydın” or to our company’s “firstname.lastname@example.org” electronic e-mail address. You can do.
In your application;
- Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- For citizens of the Republic of Türkiye, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
- Domicile or workplace address based on notification,
- The e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- The subject of the request, the finding of information, 5/2 of the above-mentioned communiqué. Unfortunately, applications that do not contain one or more of this information, unfortunately, cannot be processed in accordance with the legislation.
GDPR The requests you can submit within the scope of Article 11 of the Law are as follows:
- You can find out whether your personal data is being processed
- If your personal data has been processed, you can request information about it
- You can learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose.
- You can find out the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad.
- If your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you can request their correction
- You can request the deletion or destruction of your personal data
- You can request that your correction, deletion or destruction requests be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred.
- You can object to this result if a result arises against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems.
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data, you can request the removal of the damage.